We are dripping sweat into our varnish. Last week the heat drove me to take a swim in the Delaware River, a decision which I immediately regretted. But now that I am thoroughly rinsed off, I’m glad to report that the transformation of our humble vessel is nearing completion.
I will start with some important announcements. We’ve found a new use for the tool (beer) holder, and also our plant is getting super large.
We have lots of projects to talk about. Again, I won’t go into great detail with words here so as not to overwhelm you, but I will try to make it clear what you are looking at.
Firstly, I just finished making a ladder for climbing onto the boat from the water. At first the rungs were just simple planks threaded onto a rope, but when I tested it out, my toes were squished between the rungs and the boat.
To continue the trend of the boat’s exterior, I will introduce the forward hatch cover that Kasy made. It’s got plastic sheeting over the prism to let light in, and snap closures to secure it onto the hinges.
And now for a laundry list of projects, because it’s raining on the awning I’m under and it’a starting to leak.
I have to end here because the rain is splattering onto my computer. As has been the trend, I will do this post in two parts, so stay tuned!
I would have to agree with the prince.